Best stay at Ghatshila
It is Situated in the East Singhbhum district of Jharkhand, the town of Ghatshila has winding rivulets and serene waterfalls of Ranchi while also harbouring ample sites of religious worship and a rich multicultural heritage.
Ghatshila is a town of festivals, where the locals are fond of celebrating in his unity. The best stay at Ghatshila means not only that you’re in for the opportunity of spending quality time in nature, by the side of mystical waterfalls and picturesque hills, but also that you get to pay heed to deities in old historical temples in Ghatshila.
Place to visit
- Subarnarekha River, Moubhandar, Ghatshila – riverfront
- Chota Pul at Swarnarekha River
- Fuldungri Pahar at Phuldungri, Ghatshila
- Famous Bengali Writer Bibhuti Bhushan Bandhopadhayay’s Cottage at Dahigora, Ghatshila and Library at college road, Ghatshila
- Ramkrishna Math, Dahigora, Ghatshila
- Brahmarshi Jagadananda sanyas ashram, Dahigora, Ghatshila
- Ghatsila Rajbari, Rajstate
- Shivdas Ghosh Children’s Park, Tamukpal
- Rankini Mandir, Ghatshila
- Ghatsila City Centre, College road, Ghatsila
- Burundi Dam
- Dharagiri Fall
- Rankini Mandir, Jadugoda, Rohinibera
- Galudih Barrage, Ulda, Jharkhand 832304
- Birsa Fun City Waterpark, Karanja, Jharkhand 832304
If the best stay at Ghatshila, Banabithi is the best choice for you. If you visit the nearest villages, you can see a lively village life with tribal people engaged in their daily routines. In all, if you love nature and want to feel it from the inside, is one of the best choices to stay at “Banabithi”, a nice guest house you never forget it. The guest house in Ghatshila is at an affordable price. You can find the rocky river flowing in between rocky hilly with patches of human habitants, painting an awesome landscape with an undulating forested area. In all, if you nature lover and want to feel it from inside the room.